Sunday 28 April 2013

Sunday summary


What?!
I can't believe how fast this week has gone! 
I'm heading back to the UK for my mum's 50th a week on wednesday and she has reported that the weather back home is awful.
I feel like this week we tried to take full advantage of the heat with picnics, gigs, and frozen yoghurt.


The perfect way to spend a lazy afternoon. Spirited Away. You have to watch a Ghibli film in it's original language with English subs, it's the only way.


New favourite band HopAlong. Saw them midweek and the gig started at 10pm. 
For a couple of home bodies like us believe me, this was a big deal!
The singer has an amazing voice. If you like Lemuria, you'll like these for sure. 
I love adding to my record collection. The moon label and printed lyric sheet really made this album :)


Picnic in the park for lunch.
Our local is Mauerpark. 
2 minutes away.
Yep.



New shoes. I had a pair similar to this when i was younger.
They were by Buffalo and they had pink flames.
I know, i'm cool.


New necklaces. 
Following Estée's advice that a statement necklace can fancy up a simple striped top, of which i have many. 





Made a little doll.


Watching LTJ at Monsterbash on Saturday. 


This sexy guy made my night. 



An outfit post of sorts. Obvs i didn't wear the fake crocs. I wore my fake Buffalo's.
>.<


Someone gave away almost their entire living room!



Hope everyone has had a good week.
My next 10 days or so are going to be CRAY.
Have so much bunting so sew, the flat needs a proper deep clean, and i recently discovered secret stashes of make up and product that i don't use anymore.
All needs sorting!
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...