Friday 28 June 2013

Thinking ahead


So i've been thinking a lot about my future recently.
I know i definitely want to illustrate.
I also want to take pictures.

I was thinking about self promotion and putting myself out there and oh jeez am i bad at it.
Firstly, i'm an introvert.
I'm shy.
I have social anxiety.
I could go on, 
but i don't want anyone to feel sorry for me...
ha!

I'm in the process of putting together a book of my illustrations.
Inspired by David Shrigley, 
Gemma Correll,
and my absolute favourite person,
Laura Dockrill. 
It's a collection of my thoughts,
conversations i have overheard,
characters i've created, 
and a general mish mash of everything my brain tries to contain.

This may be defeating the object,
but i made a tumblr with my illustrations and photos.
You should still think of buying the book when it comes out,
because really,
what's more exciting than a new book?!

So yeh, check them out,
and i hope you enjoy what i have to say,
artistically speaking of course.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...