Wednesday 7 August 2013

My Roaring 20's



Welcome, welcome,
one and all!

Today i'm going to treat you to a few snapshots of some of my 
favourite places around my house.


























Yes the turtle next to my bed is a night light.
Yes i sleep with teddies still.
Yes i use an old man's shopping trolley to actually put my shopping in.
[how else am i to get 8 litre bottles of water home?!]
Yes i have lace curtains,
and i LOVE them,
Yes there are dinosaurs dotted around.
Yes....
that is indeed a whole shelf of hot sauces.
And finally,
yes, i have a milk jug in the shape of a cow.

Haters gon' hate!


1 comment:

  1. I love your house, it has so many quirky things to it and has just an amazing personal touch to it x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...