Tuesday 4 February 2014

Blogger app.....

Hey guys!

I've been gone for so long I know, eep!

This is a little tester post, I'm on my iPad currently and don't have access to my laptop.
So this might look a little different to a regular post, but ima try and fill it with lots of distracting photos about what I've been up to in the absence...

So the main big thing was Christmas! I went home to surprise my sister for her birthday and ended up being in the uk for a whole month. It was heaven. 


These are the treats I got for Xmas, felt very lucky. Yep, that is an MP3 player that is just headphones, for when I run, very cool. We also got a joint present, tickets to Rebellion in summer, oh hai NOFX.
I also got my iPad mini from my boyfriend/partner/bestie. That's not 3 people btw, they're all the same guy, we've been together so long now it feels weird saying boyfriend lol.

My sister and her fiancĂ© got me this bitching camera to add to my collection. It's 120 film so I've loaded it up and when the snow clears enough in Berlin to be able to actually go for a walk ill test it out. 



Yep, you heard, or you saw on my twitter/Instagram...it snowed. It snowed a lot. I know everyone is like "ah yay snow, how pretty, you're such a Scrooge hating it". To which I say NO! You don't know! It's so cold your snot literally freezes in your nose. You can't ride your bike, everyone's walking like Bambi on ice. It's grim. But yes *sighs* it's very pretty.


New year was a quiet one, spent it at my sisters and ate lots of food then watched fireworks then went to bed. I really couldn't care less about New Year's Eve, ugh, it's just another night at the end of another day at some point in your life!!



I went blonde at some point, it all went fine, I didn't burn my hair off this time. But upon getting back to Warrington I needed a change so I went back to pink. I've had every hair colour under the sun. I love pink! 


I made a to do list for 2014 because we decided to move back to the UK at some point so I want to do as much as I can in Berlin before we leave. No more getting lost in depression, no more giving in to my social anxiety. This is an experience I need to savour. 
I'll tell you about the list in a future post.


We got a new game, it's essentially Chinese whispers pictionary. The above collection is my sisters, mine, and a friends 'llama' drawings. We are heavily influenced by the emperors new groove (if you haven't seen it, go watch it now, it's on netflix. That is a command.) Watch out, they spit.


I immersed myself in Parcs and rec, and bobs burgers. 


If anyone knows who the tattoo artist is let me know, because I need them in my life. This piece is a work of art. Ha, slutty Tina is hilarious. 


Ugly picture of my Christmas dinner...


Old squint eye is back....


I make food fun. 


I got really sick and couldn't run :( I need to get back into that but I know it's going to huuuurt! 

 

Schoenefeld airport train station...first food of 2014 in Berlin.....


...a bretzel! But of course!! One that looks like the honey monster no less.
Not creepy at all. 
Nope. 


Sorted my DVDs and found some old, OLD, favourites. My parents banned me from watching ren & stimpy but drop dead fred was fine.
Yeah. I see that logic.


This is my view most days, it is very cold in Berlin right now, so I like to be cosy.


Oh yeah, I cut my hair and have gone back blonde...only to dye it 'pearl' in a few days...which I think is a very pale pink...ahaHa LOOK AT MY FACE RAAAGH 

So yeah, that's basically your lot for now, I'm bored of this lol.

Rhiannon nominated me for the liebster award so I'm working on my questions and bloggers for that. 
(I can't link on here wah)

Laters taters >.< 








2 comments:

  1. You're leaving Berlin?! Say, what??? Why, why...WHY lady? That said, if you're moving home to Warrington you'd be round the bloody corner! :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know I know! But it wasn't a permanent move, and the time feels right. It won't be for another 12 months or so but still, I have a feeling it's going to fly by!!xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...